Tuesday 23 April 2013

Dylusion inks... lots of them!!

Evening bloggers!

I had great fun making this card... I sprayed lots of strips of card with different colour dylusion inks to make the 'rainbow'.  The water trickle and the droplets are from Ryn, and the face is from Inkylicious.
I put 3D gloss on the tear trickle which gives it extra life.  I hope she cheers up soon! :)


The card looks a bit 'wonky' in the picture, it's quite tricky taking photos with my iPhone but the card is straight, honest!
Also wanted to say hello and thank you very much to my new followers, much appreciated.
Thanks for visiting today, love it if you could leave me a comment! ;)  xxxxx


9 comments:

Karin said...

Great card, very colorful and i love what you did with the stamps!
Groetjes karin x

Miranda said...

Great idea Wendy and your card is lovely , the text is beautiful and the teardrop is a clever find! warm greet Mirandax

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Great design Wendy! Love what you've done with the trickling water. Beautiful background. Have a great day, Shirleyx

Pauline Butcher said...

I love, love, love this Wendy, very clever use of dylusions. Hugs P xxx

Anonymous said...

Wendy just loving this hun, so gorgeous, love the droplets too very effective xx

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey Wendy, love how you used the individual piece from Trickling Water Set as a tear. Genius!

Eileen said...

Very clever work here .... love this !
E xxx

Wendy said...

Thanks girls! I wasn't sure this would be to everyone's taste, but I'm enjoying trying different styles and techniques at the moment so it was a bit of a wild card lol!! xxx

Zoe said...

Brilliant idea with the rainbow, I've been wanting to do a rainbow for sometime and not really known how I wanted it to look, love yours, and adding that trickle to the image "genius" love it, Zoe xxx