Tuesday 1 October 2013

Lavinia Stamps challenge time!

Hello bloggers!

Today it's time for another Lavinia Challenge, and this month our theme is 'Autumn colours'.  As always the fabulous prize is £40 to spend on Lavinia stamps, WOW!!
Here's my DT make for this challenge....


I made this card with Lavinia stamps and PanPastels, easy peasy!
Funnily enough, I sent this card to my hubby's Aunt for her birthday which is also today, so it's Happy Birthday Jill!! xxxx

To enter the challenge you must make a card to fit this month's theme using Lavinia's stamps, and have your own blog.  Pop over to the Lavinia website by clicking HERE if you would like to buy some of their fab stamps!
Thanks for visiting my blog! big hugs xxxxxx  I'm entering this card in the Make it Monday challenge.

21 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

Fab blending Wendy, lovely design x

Zoe said...

Beautiful card Wendy, very classy xx

Barbara said...

Fab card, Wendy.....my favourite type of card, clean, elegant and classy! xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful background sets off the lovely seed heads. Have a great day! Hugs, Shirleyx

Pauline Butcher said...

Another gorgeous creation Wendy, in fabulous colours, I do so love your work. Hugs P xxx

Eileen said...

All of my Lavinia DT ladies are producing such fabulous cards and this is a very fine example! ... love it
Thanks Wendy.
Eileen xx

Pia S said...

Your card has such a beautiful autumn feel to it with your choice of colors. I also like the effect of the stamped image - the way the image in front of the moon looks bolder than the rest is a lovely touch!

Karin said...

a beautiful card in autumn colors!
Groetjes Karin x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Gorgeous card so love the Autumn colours!
Hugs Donna xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning. Fabulous stamp. Hugs Erin x

Karen said...

Love the card Wendy, beautiful autumn colours. Kx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at MIM, Hugs Kerry xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Wow your card is gorgeous. Love the autumn colors and that stamp is beautiful. Saw your wonderful creation on MIM.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image. I saw this on MIM..Loz

CJ said...

Love the card, especially the stamped image. Found you on MIM.

CJ

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. I saw it on Make it Monday.

Monika Reeck said...

I love the white space behind the flowers it looks adorable...great autumn color too...lovely card...

I see your card on Make it Monday, if you like to see my blog my card is # 112, I would be so glad if you leave me some love...big hugs, Monika

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty - I love doing this technique and you sure captured the fall colors. Saw you at MIM.

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous, saw it on MIM and had to get a closer look. So peaceful. Donna #125

Kati said...

Very nice coloring and super stamp :)

Kitt said...

Lovely colors, and I like your blog background too. I saw your card at MIM and had to come visit to take a closer look.